Monday, October 20, 2008

Which resource from my Resource Collection will I use the most?

I think I will use the lunchboxlessons.com the most when planning the details of my lesson. The lunch box site provides creative and innovative lessons for teachers. The site also offers separate pages to parents and students. From short videos to lesson plans, this site embraces various types of subjects with technology.
There are many other sites which I will use for games and making digital zoo book, but I plan to structure my lesson based on lunchboxlessons.com.

3 comments:

julianne said...

I love the lunchboxlessons.com site! It's so cute and looks like it could be really helpful. I also like that it has different pages for students and parents, because I think many parents are looking for better ways to get involved with the kids in the school setting. I hope everything is going really well with your digital zoo book. Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

gretchygirl32 said...

Erin, this definitely looks like a great resource! Lunchboxlessons.com really offers a lot of ideas to all stakeholders. Your digital zoo book is already an awesome idea, and I'm sure it's going to turn out great!

Anonymous said...

The lunchbox lessons is a great site. I am glad that it will be of assistance to you in your project ideas. I am sure I will also be using this website for ideas on my project and other lessons that I plan to teach. Can't wait to see how your zoo book turns out.